WHY VEE 3D MASK?
Our signature V cut on the top helps provide alignment of the mask and also enhance the nose bridge (Yes, Vee mask looks good on the wearer)
- Two options for you to choose:
1. Mask with built-in filter for extra protection (washable and reusable)
2. Mask with a slot for you to insert your own disposable filter when needed (no built-in filter, recommended for those who have never worn permanent filter mask)
- Made of cotton and muslin
- Washable and reusable
- Designed for comfort, protection, and fashion
- Nicely made
- Good fit
- Suitable for both men and women
- Mask measurement: height 12.5 cm, width 18 cm (not including elastic band)
HOW TO WEAR VEE FACE MASK
- For your personal hygiene and comfort, please wash your face mask before using.
- V part is the top (place it on the bridge of your nose)
- Built-in filter mask is usually more comfortable to wear after a few washes as the filter becomes softer.
- Simply adjust the knot to help the ear loops fit perfectly around your ears. Too loose or too tight ear loops can cause discomfort and difficulty in breathing.
- Make sure the mask is completely secure. Make sure it covers your nose and mouth so that the bottom edge is under your chin.
- Wash mask by hand with soap/mild detergent & water
- Dry mask under shade
- Do not bleach. Do not machine wash to maintain the shape of mask